It is an integral part of Herma Group's PETROLEUM SUPPLY CHAIN DIVISION (PSCD) consisting of three business units – Petrophilippines Co. Inc, Petrotrade Philippines, Inc. and Flagship Petroleum Carriers, Inc., which prides itself with more than 25 years of bunkering experience.
The company is also an authorized distributor of Chevron-branded lubricants and a strategic partner in the domestic shipping and marine industry.
PETROTRADE PHILIPPINES INC. is a trusted partner in delivering timely quality products in the domestic market.
We can also deliver fuel and gas oil products via tank trucks from our hauler partners for your bunkering needs.
- Optimum Logistics Solutions
- Speed and flexibility in the market place
- Product Quality
To be the trusted fuel supply chain solutions provider that has the expertise in:
- Ensuring products delivered are of the highest quality
- Using only certified and reliable vessels and equipment
- Conducting our business with the highest level of integrity and safety
- Exceeding customer requirements.
- It is our policy to conduct our operations in a manner that protects the Safety and Health of its employees and other persons affected by its day-to-day activities, and prevent damage to property and the marine environment.
- We believe that Safety, Health and Environment Protection are of equal importance with our business objectives and purpose.
- We believe that Safety, Health and Environment Protection rests with management and all members of the organization.
PETROPHILIPPINES is fully committed to be the leading provider of petroleum products and lubricants in the domestic shipping, power, road transport and manufacturing industries through its quality products and services and continues improvement of processes aimed at exceeding customer expectations.
We will achieve this by:
1. Enhancing long-term relationship with reputable and globally acknowledged petroleum supply partners. 2. Offering and promptly delivering products that conforms to global standards. 3. Using only classed, certified safe and reliable vessels, trucks and equipment. 4. Improving internal and external service processes continually. 5. Conducting business with highest level of integrity. 6. Managing and operating company with highly competent and well trained management team and staff. 7. Promoting the professional advancement and personal growth of staff across the organization.